Want a hard copy of the fair book?
If you're not already on our mailing list and would like to order the 2019 Fair Book, please contact: Martin Hamilton (Fair Secretary) - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to design the cover for the 2020 Fair Book?
Rules and application will be available by Dec. 2019.
As an example, you may CLICK HERE to download the rules and application used for the recently completed 2019 Fair Book Contest.
See below TO DOWNLOAD THE 2018 FAIR BOOK by Sections
*HARD COPIES OF THE 74th ANNUAL FAIR BOOK COMING IN JUNE 2019!
Download 2018 annual Fair Book by sections:
* 2018 Fair Book Pages available for download as examples. The 74th Annual Fair Book coming in Spring 2019!
** 2018 Fair information found below is available as an example.
74th Annual Fair information coming Spring 2019.
Pre-fair entries can be made online for the following departments:
* June 1 - July 1, 2019: OPEN CLASS DEPARTMENTS - Beef, Dairy, Meat & Wool Breeding Sheep, Dairy Goats, Rabbits, and Poultry
* June 1 - July 1, 2019: ALL 4-H DEPARTMENTS
* July 2 - July 29, 2019: OPEN CLASS DEPARTMENTS - Home Arts, Farm Crops, Fruits & Vegetables, Honey & Beeswax, and Wool Fleece & Fiber
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE 2018 SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
* 73rd Annual Howard County Fair's Schedule is available as an example.
The schedule for the 74th Annual Howard County Fair coming Spring 2019!
** FAIR SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Please refer to this website for latest listing of fair events, times, and locations.